Through the magic of the internet (and the magic of “memes” for that matter), I have been nominated by fellow bloggers, NeverMind Pop Film, for A Kreativ Blogging award. No, this isn’t for being the best blogger at the Kremlin or some sort of Ponzi scheme sans large sums of money, but for being a blogger, that’s well, creative I guess. Thanks and Huzzah!
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
And now the 7 things…
1. I have an unhealthy, some might say psychotic devotion to the band, Guided By Voices.
2. My least favorite Stooge was Moe.
3. My first concert was Huey Lewis and the News on their Sports tour. To correct this travesty, I built a time machine, went back in time and now my first concert was the Dead Kennedys on their Bedtime for Democracy tour.
4. I am a one man Welcome Back Kotter. I can do impressions of all of the Sweathogs and am available for birthdays and funerals.
5. Since college I have gotten, “You know who you look like…” to which I immediately respond, “Yes, I know, Al Franken”. When I actually met Al Franken a strange thing happened: we shook hands and suddenly exchanged bodies without anyone else knowing it. At this moment I am in Minnesota cracking jokes and writing bills and Al Franken is currently writing this post entitled, “Becoming Kotter”.
6. I once had the highest score on Ikari Warriors for all of 2 hours at a video arcade called “Nickels and Dimes”.
7. I like the smell of old newsprint.